This Hang En adventure combines the majesty of Hang En cave with another newly opened cave, Hang Lanh, on an adventure through the National Park with a night camping in the jungle.
On day one of this tour you will trek through the jungle and explore the first kilometre of Hang Lanh, with its active cold water stream, cave formations and rare fossils.
You will make camp in the jungle for the evening and enjoy a fantastic barbecue meal before settling down for the night amongst the sounds of the jungle.
On the second day you will depart camp after breakfast to explore Hang En, having lunch on the beach in this massive cavern. The afternoon is a trek back to the road though the isolated Ban Doong Minority village, one of few settlements within the National Park.
Cold beer awaits at the top of the hill and it will be well earned!
- 25km Jungle trekking over 2 days
- Exploring Hang En (3km) and Hang Lanh (1km)
- Camping in the jungle
- Multiple river crossings
Moderate High – 25km of jungle trekking and caving. Physical fitness is required including swimming and walking on rocky boulders and uneven and slippery ground. Some scrambling over rocks will require use of your hands.
What to bring:
- Long shirt and trousers and good trekking shoes
- Close weave trekking socks (not ankle socks)
- Personal items, swimwear, camera, water bottle
- A change of clothing and sandals for in camp
- A travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- All food, water and camping equipment
- All park entrance fees, transport, guide and porters
Tour departs at 8.00
Multiple departures each week
Children under 16 are not able to participate in this trek
Hang En is not available from Mid-September to late December
during the rainy season for safety reasons