On this tour you will trek to the awe inspiring Hang En cave over 2 days, as well as exploring the cold cave, Hang Lanh.
Hang En is one of the largest and most beautiful caves in the world, and is as close as you can get to Hang Son Doong (the world’s biggest cave) at an affordable price. This tour goes through Ban Doong Minority village, one of few settlements within the park.
You approach Hang En along a cool river, often wading through the stream. The cave comes in to sight as a small entrance, but what is behind it will blow you away. Spend the afternoon exploring in the cave and taking in the sights.
The night is spent camping on a beach in the cave, then after a good breakfast you explore the first kilometre of Hang Lanh before you head back to the road up a steep hill, earning yourself a cold beer when you get to the road at the top.
- 25km Jungle trekking over 2 days
- 4km caving in Hang En and Hang Lanh
- Camping on the beach inside the cave
- Multiple river crossings
Moderate High – 20km of jungle trekking and caving. Physical fitness is required including swimming and walking on rocky boulders and uneven and slippery ground. Some scrambling over rocks will require use of your hands.
What to bring:
- Long shirt and trousers and good trekking shoes
- Close weave trekking socks (not ankle socks)
- Personal items, swimwear, camera, water bottle
- A change of clothing and sandals for in camp
- A travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- All food, water and camping equipment
- All park entrance fees, transport, guide and porters
Tour departs at 8.00
Multiple departures each week
Children under 16 are not able to participate in this trek
Not available from Mid-Sept to late Dec during the rainy season
This tour has a strict cancellation policy. You must arrive in Phong Nha and pay for the tour by 6pm the night before departure