This adventure tour offers the perfect balance between trekking, caving, climbing, squeezing and swimming, combined with enough time to enjoy two spectacular campsites over three-days and two-nights. Explore 6 spectacular caves in the Tu Lan System including Secret Cave, the most untouched cave in the system.
The guide and porter team will ensure that you are well looked after and fed delicious food. All camping equipment is provided (Hammock or tent)
Phong Nha – Tan Hoa – Rat Cave – La Ken – Lom Com Mtn – Tu Lan – Ken Cave – Tu Lan Cave – Hang Kim – To Mo – Hung Ton – Secret Cave – Tan Hoa – Phong Nha
- 17km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
- Elevation change up to 150m (between valley and top of mountain)
- 1 km swimming in caves (from 200m – 500m each cave)
- 4 km caving
- Basic trekking experience required
Moderate High – tour requires some fitness and stamina for steep trekking and caving on uneven and slippery surfaces, swimming and the ability to enjoy the wilderness for 2 nights.
What to bring:
- 2 x Long shirt and trousers and good trekking shoes
- Close weave trekking socks (not ankle socks)
- Personal items, swimwear, camera, water bottle
- A change of clothing for in camp including sandals
- A travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- Personal toiletries, sunscreen, hat, insect repellent etc.
- All food, water and camping equipment
- All entrance fees, transport, guide and porters
- All caving equipment and safety gear
Runs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Tour departs at 7.30 am returns 5:30pm
Children under 16 are not able to participate in this trek
This tour is not available from Mid-September to Mid-November
This tour has a strict cancellation policy. You must arrive in Phong Nha and pay for the tour by 6pm the night before departure