- Jungle Boss National Park Tour – the classic take on the National Park. Paradise cave, the War Martyr’s and the newly opened Tra Ang cave reached through a short jungle trek.
- Discovery National Park Tour – a great day out in the national park taking in the touristic highlights. Paradise Cave, Dark Cave, the War Martyr’s Memorial, Ziplining, Kayaking
- Jeep and Ural Tour – the best possible way to see the National Park and surrounds, get us to take you out for the day on an old Army Jeep or a Russian Ural Motorbike and Sidecar. A unique adventure customised just for you.
- Paradise Cave 7km Tour – get beyond the tourist section of this massive and spectacular cave. See sunbeams in the doline as you enjoy lunch underground.
- Hai’s Conservation Tour – Get an insiders view of the conservation in the area and trek through the jungle of the Botanical Gardens. See the Wildlife Rescue centre and learn about conservation and the biodiversity of the National Park.
- Abandoned Valley – 12km of trekking down the Ho Chi Minh trails in the Abandoned Valley to explore the other end of the Dark Cave and swim through E cave. Barbecue lunch in the jungle. Can be done on arrival day.
- Tra Ang & Ma Da Valley – a one day easy jungle trek to Tra Ang Cave and exploring the Ma Da Valley.
- Hang Tien Discovery – One day to this newly discovered cave in the Tu Lan Region
- Tu Lan Experience – Trek and swim through the jungle and caves of the Tu lan System, 70km from Phong Nha.
Please note: Caving tours are very weather dependent. The National Park tours almost always runs, as do the boats to Phong Nha cave. However the 7km Paradise cave trek might be shortened if the water levels are high, especially during the October to December period. Trekking tours have seasons, long seasons for shorter Tu Lan tours and shorter seasons for the other trekking tours including Hang En and Hang Va. Please see the individual tour pages for details.
With any caving tour, the weather can also change the itinerary of a tour. We try our best to offer you exactly what we advertise, but the wilderness around here can be a changeable place, and sometimes we have to adapt our tours. We will always endeavor to warn you of any itinerary changes before a tour begins, but please understand that sometimes adaptations have to occur mid-tour.
For those who would like to do a tour on their day of arrival, we recommend taking a National Park Tour or the Abandoned Valley Tour. Please email us to book.