The National Park Tour will give you an overview of the National Park and the popular attractions at a very affordable price. Whilst driving a loop around the National Park, you will stop to see the touristic highlights of the park. Starting with some history and culture at 8 Ladies Cave and the Highway 20 War Martyrs Memorial, in the morning, you then visit the spectacular Paradise Cave where you will have time to take in the scale and beauty of this cave passage. After lunch you take on the challenges of the adventurous and very popular Dark cave!
- 8 Ladies Cave (Hang Tam Co) & War Martyr Memorial
- Paradise Cave (Thien Duong)
- Dark Cave for zip-lining, kayaking, swimming and a mud bath
Low to moderate – Suitable for most ages and abilities. Some physical fitness required including climbing stairs, swimming and walking on uneven and slippery ground. Some scrambling is required in Dark Cave, and there is lots of mud. Please note that there is a weight requirement for the zip-line – you must be between 40 and 90kg.
What to bring:
- Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple
- Shoes with good grip for Paradise Cave. No flip flops
- Dark coloured swimwear to change in to for Dark Cave (light items might get mud stained)
- A travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- Transport by minivan
- Lunch and bottled water
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
Tour departs daily at 8.30 am
Children under 1.1m – Free
Children between 1.1 and 1.3m – Half Price
Children under 4 are not able to participate in the Dark Cave section of this tour. Talk to us about options.